I love lists, so here's the list of events in the last (almost) month...
- Becca turned 5
- 5 days later Aidan turned 6
- we recovered from cake comas
- the whole fam got to go to Seattle for a labour day shop and swim
- Aidan had his first day of grade one and I think is still sleep deprived
- Becca had her first day of kindergarten and is still vibrating with excitement
- I got my first mark back in physics and am pretty proud of myself
- Mike started playing soccer again and all Saturdays are now officially 'Soccer Saturday'
- Aidan lost his very first tooth and if the next wiggly one falls out soon he can fit his finger through there
- we got to splash around at Cultus Lake one last time
- I got a math tutoring job again and I didn't realize how much I missed it
- Becca's wearing eye patches again
- and finally, today I enjoy my last day as a 29 year old...I may start hibernating tomorrow
I think that's it...here's some pics for your viewing pleasure...