10.21.2006

I think I'm in BC

I am a die-hard Alberta girl but I think that BC is starting to creep in. I find myself wearing capris and sandals in October, enjoying 17 degree days and thinking that it's starting to get a bit 'crisp', craving Starbucks black tea lemonade, and today I visited a fish hatchery. Now, don't get me wrong...I love winter, especially the first snow, and the prairies, and the fact that everything is half the price in Alberta compared to BC. But I gotta admit, this side of the mountains, the warmth, and all there is to do year round is growing on me. Now if only we could teach these BC people to drive...!

1 comment:

skonn said...

Funny - I keep thinking we need to teach these Alberta people how to drive!!

But I will think of you everytime I put on my winter coat and go out and freeze my tushie off, and remember what winter was like when you didn't need a 3" down filled parka... sigh...