11.27.2006

Snow Day


I dreamed of snow, wanted to see the beauty of snow...and boy did I get it! Today, we woke up to crazy blowing wind (ok, like Regina normally has) and to quote the announcer on Global, we're bracing for "brutal temperatures" tomorrow of, get this...-5!!! Are you kidding me?! When is -5 brutal? I think that people here should live in SK for one winter and it might redefine what "brutal temperatures" really are!

All incredulity aside, there really is a lot of snow and our little dinky car is stuck in the driveway. Yup. And Mike took my Mom's truck to work because he couldn't quite fathom staying home on a day when it's only -4 and there isn't as much snow as we've seen living elsewhere. I think the prairies are stuck in us for good! I'm still lovin' the snow though. Now it really is winter, Christmas feels closer, and life feels a bit more normal.


Oh yeah...3 days till the move!

No comments: