8.23.2007

freaking out


I am having a minor freak out at the fact that I am turning into a 1950's suzy homemaker the last couple of weeks. (insert silent scream here) To take my mind off that fact and think of something else...I figured I should respond to the itunes tag Mike hit me with in July. I so on the ball, hey? Here goes...my next 10 songs randomly on itunes...

1. All Creatures of our God and King by David Crowder Band
2. Come Thou Fount by David Crowder Band
3. Jesus I Lift My Eyes by Jars of Clay
4. Show You Love by Jars of Clay
5. Somebody Else's Boyfriend by the Corrs
6. Marvelous Light by Charlie Hall
7. O Praise Him by David Crowder Band
8. Time to Come Home by Beyonce, Angie Stone and Melba Moore
9. Pieces by Rascal Flatts
10. Innocent by Our Lady Peace

I am questioning the "randomness" of our itunes seeing as the first 3 are the only hymns I even have and there are 3 crowder songs...hmmm...oh well. There you go! I'm not one for the tagging people thing, so if you want to do it, feel free!
PS I just went through the next 10 random songs to see if my random was really random (that's a lot or randoms in one sentence) and here were the results, which seems slightly more random to me...
1.Belief by John Mayer
2. Feelin so Fly by TobyMac
3. All I Can Do by Chantal Kreviazuk
4. Stupid by Sarah McLachlan
5. She Is by the Fray
6. Dare You to Move by Switchfoot
7. Lonely No More by Rob Thomas
8. One World by Toby Mac
9. Me and My Gang by Rascal Flatts
10. Runaway by the Corrs

1 comment:

Tarasview said...

Don't worry Erin... I too feel a little too susi-homemaker-ish some days. Just keep reminding yourself that you are an intelligent, creative woman who is capable of more than cleaning up messes all day. You are CHOOSING to clean up messes all day. SO there.