10.02.2007

30...

Here are 30 of my random thoughts since I became 30...

  1. why toe hair? do my toes really need the warmth?
  2. i really hope my oilers don't suck this year
  3. i wish i didn't say stupid things as much as i do
  4. why do i still get zits like i'm 13?
  5. i don't wanna be an adult
  6. i will cry when aidan gives up his dino
  7. i wonder if i will ever look the way i want to
  8. i like being different
  9. if i put my feet up on the pew in church to be comfortable, do the older people think i'm being disrespectful...and do i care enough to not do it?
  10. how do people in bc survive without sunlight?
  11. one day i want to walk where jesus did
  12. sometimes i wonder what life would be like without kids
  13. God is so amazing and yet so confusing
  14. am i now officially too old to wear certain clothes?
  15. i love food. a lot.
  16. aidan walked into a big sunflower today and it was really funny
  17. i should stop letting mike win our wrestling matches
  18. why don't men need to wear makeup?
  19. how do i love the way jesus loves me?
  20. if miracles happened today like in the Bible would we even believe them?
  21. i should probably fold my laundry
  22. i pray becca never has self-image and body issues like i do
  23. does kid toothpaste actually work? 'cause it smells nasty
  24. i got becca an oshkosh shirt for $2 people, $2!!!
  25. i now believe contentedness is a choice
  26. will i get my school done ever?
  27. fishnets and speedos should not exist
  28. this is a much better year than the last 2
  29. why are people cruel?
  30. i have "stuck on a feeling" stuck in my head

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I love it! I love you for who your are. You are beautiful from the inside out.

Unknown said...

You will never win against me!!!

erin said...

Thanks Tammy! You're pretty darn amazing yourself :)

Kelly said...

i don't agree with #27

benyamen said...

Just be thankful that you only have to deal with some hairs on your toes, and not furry hobbit feet like I have to deal with.