9.19.2006

Happy Birthday

Technically it will be her blog, but for right now I (mike) am hijacking it. After all, it wouldn't be right if she said "happy birthday" to herself.

She's just getting into this "blog thing", so be patient with her and take the time to teach her how this works. It's taken almost 2 years to get to this point, so I consider this to be major progress.

I'll now butt out and allow her to take control of her own blog now. But before I do, I should say...

Happy birthday to the most amazing woman in the world!

Oh, and welcome to the world of blogging!

3 comments:

skonn said...

I just wanted to be the first person to comment on your blog. I am so excited for you - I can't wait to start reading about your family - we miss you guys! (It's also kind of like scrapbooking)

P.S. Happy Birthday! (I got a blog for my birthday too!)

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday to you! You live in a zoo (am I right?)...You look like a...BEAUTIFUL monkey...and you dance like one too! Ok, just had to revert back to childhood for a moment. Congrats on the blog...can't wait to read your witty thoughts!

Jon Coutts said...

happy birthday erin. welcome to blogsville. the nerds are happy to have you join them again (after all, you were the nerd ringleader for oh so many years). live long and prosper!

jon of the nerds

ps did i say happy birthday? what are you 25 now? you hip youngsters.