10.14.2006

A Saturday to Relax


Today's been a good day...one of those rare slow moving days that lets you finally get to some things you've wanted to do forever and maybe even wear comfy only-at-home clothes while doing them. So, here I sit in my scrubs getting to my blog only 3 weeks later. Not that I procrastinate...no, not me!

But, truly, life is starting to slow down to a more manageable pace now that September kickoff season is over and school for Aidan has become routine. I find myself looking forward with excitement instead of anxiety and for that I am thankful.

Some fun things I did today...watched Aidan play soccer, made Oatmeal Raisin cookies, watched my Oilers beat Colorado, saw our new house, watched The Office fake PSA's, and generally moved in a slow pace. It'll have to tide me over 'till the next slow Saturday!

No comments: