11.15.2006

Happy Place Highlights

Now that I'm back from sunny California and needing to place my house on pontoons to survive the Vancouver rainy season, I thought I'd make myself feel better by posting some of my holiday pics from Disneyland and area. So, here goes...






The captions are...we met Santa SoCal style, we avoided It's a Small World all week and then waited in line for over an hour to see it redone for Christmas because we're strange that way, one of our ghetto pics of rides, this was the sign on the movie theatre...hmmm...why?, yes, Ryan Seacrest and Daniel Powter came to play for us because we're just that famous, and the gingerbread huddle makes me smile and my mouth water all at once. All in all a great time!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know on Christmas Morning I will be getting up early and watching Mike and Erin's Disney Christmas Special featuring an appearance by Ryan Seacrest.

Kelly said...

Love the "gingerbums"!