11.04.2006

NYWC

I'm here at the National Youth Worker's Convention in Anaheim and it's my favourite time of the year...good speakers, amazing worship, learning, people who get what Mike and I do and encourage us...this year as always the best part is that God is doing something in my life. The theme is Reveal and I feel like He's revealing more of my areas I need to change, repent from and give to Him, and just the need to let Him be all I need. As one speaker said, He is the great I AM which means that I am not. Lots of thoughts running through my head, but I'm excited and a little scared to see what God's going to do...I truly pray that I let Him do it and let go of all my pride. I want to come home and really change, the kind that only God can do...pray for me?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You bet! Missed seeing you in Banff this week, though...sniff!