11.01.2006

Next Aisle Daddy?


We joined in the official 'get candy from strangers' holiday yesterday and it was fun! Our kids didn't get quite the haul they were used to in Devon, but since we only had 6 kids at our door it worked out about the same for total candy accumulation. We went to 3 streets, and as we get finished the first one, Becca asks, "Can we go down the next aisle Daddy?" in all her Cinderella cuteness! We went to the church for more candy and games after too, and by 9 they were a pretty tired fireman and princess. It was great...I miss all our friends and all the people we would normally visit back in Devon, but this was a good start to traditions in Abbotsford too. Now, how do I snitch candy for Mike and I? Maybe I'll do what my friend's parents did to them...take half and tell them it's for poor kids who have no candy...just kidding! Lie to children? I would never to do that! Bribing on the other hand...

No comments: