1.22.2007

Home Sweet Chaos

Here's our box world and what moving in was like...it was actually cold that day since the snow was still here, so I was VERY happy that with doors open in our part all day that our bathroom floors were heated! Between cleaning, juggling kids, and figuring out whose stuff goes where, getting into our house was an adventure! I love it though and am SO thankful that we are even living here in Abbotsford, let alone in such a gorgeous place, when it all seemed so bleak last spring.
My favourite thing is the tile in my kitchen. I love it, maybe too much, but even so it is just so good-looking! Ok, maybe it's tied with the heated bathroom floors...something about warm floors for cold feet in the morning...mmm...
Anyways, now that we're in and relatively settled and we have high speed again (finally!!) I should be posting again regularly.

No comments: