2.21.2007

I love sunlight

It's a good day...Mike was home in the morning, the kids are playing outside, we all got slurpees and had a tongue colour comparison, I got to shop, new Toby Mac cd is fitting my mood, we get to go to a youth conference with Shane Claiborne and Jars of Clay and I feel like something good is going to happen there with our youth, and best of all.....THE SUN IS OUT!!!!! I think that God must have personally brought it out for me because of the sheer dreariness that threatened to overwhelm me. Or Mike prayed that my complaining about the constant rain and clouds would stop! Either way, thank you God for the amazing sunshine!! And thanks for good days...

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Since God is in the listening mood for Mike maybe he could ask him to send some of that sunshine out our way?