4.24.2007

love the peanut butter




My last week has been eventful and for the most part really fun. Some of the highlights were me teaching the 'girls only' sex talk where we ended up strangely talking deeply in the bathroom (yes, all 15 of us), a trip to the States to get Aidan his first big kid bike ($34 thank you Target) and eat some beloved cheese fries, a date with my favorite guy to Stomp (SO good and the best Christmas present in April ever...did you know that downtown Vancouver has a Falafel Town, Falafel House, and Falafel Maison all within one block?), good times hanging out with friends, and now Mike is at Youth Pastor's retreat and while I do miss him - let the Peanut Eating Fest begin! I did start the Fest with peanut butter cookies, Reese's ice cream, and strawberries... tomorrow morning it's PB and J...mmm...reminds of College when Angie and I would eat nuts on the Impact weekends. Good times. Someone may need to nudge me from the peanut coma by Thursday or else scare me with the amount of calories I'm consuming, whatever works!

1 comment:

Jon Coutts said...

It's funny, I've recently been thinking about the peanut and slurpee nights we had when Mike was away with Impact! I was trying to come up with a way for us to enjoy a similar night when we come out in July... Let me know if you come up with anything better than going to a hotel and leaving the guys and kids at your place!