5.06.2007

playin' catchup

Life has been a little hectic and a little interesting so here's an update:


  • I survived the peanut coma and nearly overdosed, but ahhh...so worth it
  • while Mike was away at his YP retreat Becca was so umm...how do I put it? the girl tried every nerve and patience limit I had and I think it's a good thing that God made her cute!


  • Mike's sister and husband came out to visit and we had fun playing games, going to the ocean, and finding waterfalls at Lynn Canyon


  • I came down with a whopper of a head cold, which added to fun tummy pain meant I got to watch way too much TV, but I'm up and running around now and trying to stop sniffing
  • we went on a harbour cruise for the staff Christmas party (yes, I know it's May!) and the scenery was gorgeous


  • we have grilled cheese at our house after Communion Sundays for our youth (which happened to be today) and it was a complete blast...it's SO good to see them relating, talking, seeking, changing and playing Twister


  • we are officially looking for cheap transportation for Mike to and from work...can you picture him driving up the mountain on a scooter? maybe the pink one? grrrr...


That's kinda the haps and as for deep thinker posts, I've got global warming/climate change looming on the horizon, and maybe one on authenticity. When you're sick and headache-y at least you get time to think!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin, I can't drive a pink scooter...that's Blaine's job.

Jon Coutts said...

I love the new picture of Aidan and Becca. They are getting so big! I can't wait to see them (only 2 more months!)

~A

Anonymous said...

You know Erin... I think you and Mike should just get matching scooters and boot around South Fraser Way... you would be sooo cool!!!
Love C-Dawg

Tarasview said...

Happy mother's day Erin.

And I like the pink scooter. Tell Mike he and Blaine can have matching ones. :)

Jon Coutts said...

i would love to see mike driving a pink scooter. he should drive one across canada to raise money for the awareness of something or other.

looking forward to more rants!

jon