5.31.2007

random thoughts today

  • the ginormous bruise on my arm hurts me so
  • I am LOVING the sunny gorgeous and amazing weather
  • I refuse to turn 30 (it was even painful to write that awful number)
  • my brain hurts from thinking deep, life-changing, why-is-this-journey-with-God-so-hard-sometimes/I-have-to-get-off-my-butt-and-do-something thoughts
  • my kids are entirely adorable and are even getting along at the moment
  • Mike's going away for 2 days and I wanna go too
  • if I hear another person tell me how "unhealthy" I am to not eat everything organic I may snap...seriously, what's with BC and the crazy organic, pro Al Gore vibe? am I just too oil-patch Alberta homegrown?
  • I need to take physics if I want to do this radiology thing and I am half shuddering and half wondering if I can do it
  • I should probably stop writing and go do something productive like clean

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You are invited to join me you know!

erin said...

I know...If only the nanny could stay all weekend long...she should ask the maid to tidy up too. It seems a little messy in here today!

Tammy said...

At least you don't turn 30 in less than 3 weeks. Tell yah what. I will tell you how it goes and if it's really as bad as it seems it's going to be, I will tell you and then we have a couple of months to work on an escape plan for you. Sound good?

erin said...

deal...thanks for being the guinea pig!

Kelly said...

i don't want to turn 30 either!!! i'm in total, blissful denial!

Unknown said...

I will accept 30 with open arms. and by "30", I mean you. lol